Friday, January 29, 2010

Too Much Couch Time!

During the last three days, the furthest I traveled from my house was to the mailbox, and other than that short walk, I divided the rest of the time between the couch and my bed. Food poisoning hit me hard! Or it could have been some kind of stomach bug - all I know is as bad as the sickness was, I think being cooped up alone was almost as bad! I had plenty of time to think about missing my hubby, and no energy to visit with friends or work out - my two main forms of therapy! For someone who goes stir crazy after just a few hours in one place, sick times are especially frustrating - especially without hubby to keep me company. I was especially bummed because tonight was slumber party night at my house for some of the spouses whose husbands are deployed and I had to cancel. We rescheduled for next weekend. But I'm on the up and up now and am hoping to make the most of the rest of the weekend!

MM

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling better. I agree, it's very hard to stay positive when you're feeling miserable. My girls and I have all been sick this week too. Thankfully no vomiting, but I echo your thoughts of being frustrated in your efforts to cope. Glad it's over and you can get back into your healthy survival routine again!

    ReplyDelete