Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



B sent me this live bamboo plant twisted into hearts for Valentine's Day. What a creative gift! I love it because the bamboo will continue to grow in the dish. He knows I hate how flowers always die so soon. I hope I'll be able to enjoy this plant for a while. And it matches the decor in our living room!

Tomorrow night will be fun, even though hubby can't be here this year. I'm doing a girls date night with some of the spouses who would also rather not sit at home alone on the day of LOVE. We'll get dressed up for a nice dinner and then go see that new "Valentine's Day" movie. It's so nice to have great friends who share the deployment times with me. I never feel truly alone, because I have my extended "family" in the same situation, and it's comforting to have them around all the time! Thanks for being great friends - you know who you are. I love you guys!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment