Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Friends

More than ever, I'm thankful for friends. They've provided just the right amount of distraction and encouragement to make these first two days wonderful. I spent yesterday bouncing from one friend's house to another as my phone rang off the hook with invitations to hang out. The love and support is amazing.

My first night alone in our house was smooth as well. My evening friends kept me company through the quiet stillness of the night. They are always happy to comfort me at night when my bed seems too big for just one person. (See picture of my friends below...)





My morning pilates class was rejuvenating and the beach was gorgeous this afternoon. I didn't even feel guilty about postponing my plan to clean the house today. I'm looking forward to tonight's dinner out with the girls, and tomorrow morning I'm heading home for a few days. I've lived in Florida my whole life, but my family is in the process of moving to Nashville. I'll be helping them with this process over the next couple of weeks. I will miss my childhood home, but look forward to new beginnings for my parents and younger sisters.

1 comment: